How To Stay Connected
During this season, we have adjusted the way we engage. Look below to find out how to stay connected.
God is generous and so he calls us to be as well. What we do with what God has given us shows the world where our hearts are and helps proclaim the Gospel. We want to glorify God with every area of our lives, and that includes what we do with our finances.
As KIX Zone works diligently to open back up, your child’s safety is our #1 priority! Check out our graphic to learn more about the safety precautions we are putting in place to keep your kiddos safe.
Stay tuned for more re-opening details!
RWC Cares Outreach Efforts
At RWC, we strongly believe in the power of prayer- but we also know during these times that we must also take action to help our community.
During this time of need, our RWC Cares team has been working tirelessly to respond to the public health crisis. Thanks to YOUR heart for the community, RWC Cares has been able to tangibly bless those around us and we’d like to share some of what has been happening behind the scenes:
- In efforts to thank our first responders and cheer them through long shifts, we delivered fresh coffee from Goodworks Coffee HOUSE and cookies from Hot Oven Cookies to healthcare workers at Baystate Health.
- We have partnered with HOPE WorldWide Pioneer Valley Chapter in the purchasing of masks for the men at the Springfield Rescue Mission.
- Bags of groceries have been dropped off at the doors of over two dozen families and individuals who contacted us after being diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We partnered up with two local clinicians to offer free group peer support every Friday via Zoom to healthcare workers and first responders.
- Our lead Pastors Eli & Candy Serrano knocked on the doors of over 50 single moms and first responder moms to deliver a Mother’s Day weekend dinner for them and their families.
- We made and delivered 100 Care Bags to the quarantined elderly at the Mason Wright Senior Living Center.
Our efforts don’t stop there. We want you to get involved too, so we designed several at-home opportunities for you to serve. Check out the list below and see how YOU TOO can help the community.
ENCOURAGING NOTES FOR THE ELDERLY AND FRONTLINE WORKERS
We know that those in nursing homes and on the frontlines could use some encouragement to brighten their day. Write a note or color a picture to show that we are praying for them and care about them during this difficult time. We have attached examples below, but please feel free to use what you have at home to write a note or color a picture!